Sometimes you want to download a file from; Hotfile, Filesonic, Megaupload, Wupload, Oron, Uploaded.to, Rapidshare, Netload.in, or Depositfiles. But you do not want to wait for the download timer, or you already have downloaded and now face a download limit.
Note: After you open the compressed file, you will need to copy/move the msvcr71.dll into your system folder, usually c:\windows\system32 or (if that doesn’t exist) c:\windows\system.
After you open up MCG (tomtest.net).exe, you will get something like the picture above. Now, you want to press “Get Code” which will open a new website with the authentication code. After you pasted that code in to the provided area, press “sign in”.
1. Install Firefox
2. Download the Cookie Editor Add-on for Firefox
3. Open Firefox. Go to the filehosters website (eg fileserve.com)
4. Go to Tools > Cookie Editor
5. Filter on the filehosters website (eg fileserve.com)
6. Select the cookie* (every filehoster uses a different cookie name) and click the ‘Edit’ button or add the cookie if it doesnt exist.
7. Change the cookie content to the content from the Cookie Generator.
(Domain = . filehosters website (eg .fileserve.com, don’t forget the dot in front!), Path = ‘/’)
8. Click the ‘Save’ button
9. Click the ‘Close’ button
10. Refresh the page and enjoy Premium!
Popular search terms:
- oron cookie
- ORON cookies
- fileserve cookie
- oron cookie premium
- oron cookie generator
- oron cookies premium
- fileserve cookies
- oron free premium account
- cookie premium megaupload
- oron free premium
- fileserve cookie code
- fileserve cookie premium
- cookie premium oron
- oron premium cookies
- premium oron cookies
- fileserve cookie generator
- fileserve premium account cookie
- SHARE PREMIUM ACCOUNTS AND COOKIES
- edit cookies premium acount oron
- sharedbit premium account
- cookie premium fileserve
- SHARE PREMIUM ACCOUNT AND COOKIES
- fileserve premium account cookies
- oron review